Post 4: A day to remember

Well, it is difficult for me to decide on a day that has been memorable for me, but I believe that the day that I consider remarkable, is not just a day but rather a period of time.
I remember that it was the summer of 2016 and I had traveled south to see my mother's family, since we would make a trip together from Chillan to Chiloe by car. I already knew Chiloe, since before I had had the pleasure of traveling there, but this time it was different because almost all my family was going there so it was not a normal trip, but a different experience.  I remember that we left at dawn and on the trip there were 3 or 4 cars in which were cousins, uncles, my mom and my grandmother, and we were stopping in the cities to eat or spend the day and continue until we reached Chiloe, it was a very beautiful experience that I remember with nostalgia. 


Comentarios