Post 1: A country would you like to visit

When I think in country where I would like to go, the first place that comes to my mind is Italy. 
The architecture that it has is very fantastic like San Marco's square in Venecia, the tower of Pisa in Pisa, or the Roman Coliseum in Roma, on the other hand, who doesn't know pizza or ravioli? The food is known for all around the world, and the language, Italian, is very similar to the one we speak in Latin America so communication wouldn't be a big problem. 
Italy has a city that is considerate one of the cradles of art and architecture in the world, also in there Leonardo da Vinci was born, the inventor that revolutionized the world, the city I'm talking about is Florencia, so if someday I have the pleasure to visit Italy, I would like to start in there.
I believe what the quality of life in Europe's countries are much better than here, so I think I would live in there and work in a related area with what study now.


Comentarios